Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.199 ZAR / BAM
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,081 (3,052KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)