Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.644 ZAR / BAM
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,410 (2,801KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)