Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.059 ZAR / BAM
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,885 (2,716KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)