Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.028 ZAR / BAM
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 27,555 (3,052KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)