Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03206 ZAR / KMF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 9% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,270 (1,255,974 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 37,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)