Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.460 ZAR / CUC *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,763 (2,068 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)