Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.588 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 18% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 37,627 (€2,414) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 32,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)