Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.979 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 72% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 44,766 (€2,989) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)