Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 713 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.434 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 85% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 46,227 (€2,813) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)