Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.685 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 35,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 27,345 (R$ 7,420) in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)