Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.964 ZAR / TTD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 34% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,909 (17,775 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)