Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.114 ZAR / TTD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 40% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,489 (19,153 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)