Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.118 ZAR / TTD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 30,977 (14,627 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)