Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13643 ZAR / KES
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,925 (Shilling212,018) in Mombasa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (38 minutes ago)