Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14309 ZAR / KES
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,496 (Shilling220,107) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)