Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01150 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 44,396 (₩3,861,658) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)