Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41820 ZAR / UYU
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 39% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,032 ($U47,901) in Melo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)