Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.800 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,017 (€2,263) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)