Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.281 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,448 (€2,177) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)