Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.830 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 73% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 57,035 ($4,124) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 33,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)