Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.522 ZAR / MAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 26,968 (17,723 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 3 hours ago)