Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00626 ZAR / TZS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 42% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 35,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,472 (3,272,318 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)