Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.501 ZAR / UAH
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,720 (35,335₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)