Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.793 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,751 (€3,141) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)