Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04537 ZAR / VES *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,500 (738,395 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 31,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)