Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.858 ZAR / CUC *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,279 (2,906 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 35,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)