Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.729 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,789 (€2,275) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 33,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)