Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10788 ZAR / PKR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 101% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 54,256 (₨502,943) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (29 minutes ago)