Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00905 ZAR / MMK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 10% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,515 (2,598,287 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)