Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00888 ZAR / MMK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 30,217 (3,401,159 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)