Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00996 ZAR / MMK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,397 (2,550,359 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)