Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.043 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 112% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 61,453 (€4,085) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)