Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14672 ZAR / KES
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,659 (Shilling215,771) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)