Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 756 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.932 ZAR / MVR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 41% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,029 (44,012 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)