Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 ZAR / MVR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 45% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,261 (38,280 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)