Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.261 ZAR / BYN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 15,931 (2,545 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)