Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02284 ZAR / XAF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 46,617 (2,040,850 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)