Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02546 ZAR / XAF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 89% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 51,093 (2,006,427 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)