Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02504 ZAR / XAF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,336 (2,090,278 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)