Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.072 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,046 (9,677元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)