Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00848 ZAR / CDF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,705 (4,325,897 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 31,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)