Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.642 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,890 (5,736 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)