Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.748 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,914 (Mex$ 27,974) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)