Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,027 (Mex$ 31,401) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)