Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,084 (Mex$ 29,077) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)