Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,034 (Mex$ 32,317) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)