Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 24,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,750 (Mex$ 27,955) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (43 minutes ago)