Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,673 (Mex$ 38,306) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)