Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.724 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,419 (Mex$ 32,335) in Los Cabos.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (43 minutes ago)