Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 24,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 19,343 (Mex$ 30,649) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (36 minutes ago)