Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02554 ZAR / XOF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 43% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,579 (1,627,777 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)