Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02219 ZAR / XOF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 26% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,755 (1,475,811 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)