Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 ZAR / AOA *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 104% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,998 (979,946 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)