Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04429 ZAR / AOA *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 48,383 (1,092,330 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 34,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)