Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.052 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 15% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,741 (11,568元) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)