Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.041 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 35,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,834 (11,185元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)