Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.128 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,346 (元11,911) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)