Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.804 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,560 (€2,057) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)