Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.011 ZAR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 853 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,840 ($b12,853) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)