Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.095 ZAR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 832 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,843 ($b14,242) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)