Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 ZAR / HNL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 26,787 (L 45,366) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)