Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.055 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 20% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,128 (11,252元) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)