Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.218 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,668 (RM9,219) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)