Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.439 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,757 (RM7,200) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)