Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.494 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,425 (RM7,276) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)