Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.618 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,254 (RM8,085) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)