Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 ZAR / UZS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 30,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,523 (9,891,855 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)