Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.586 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,927 (€2,737) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (30 minutes ago)