Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43566 ZAR / THB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,989 (48,177 ฿) in Klaeng.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)