Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12599 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,327 (¥320,085) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 36,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)