Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47773 ZAR / UAH
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 14,457 (30,262₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)