Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 ZAR / IQD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 15% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,080 (2,193,190 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)