Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.372 ZAR / XCD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 43% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,789 (EC$6,663) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)