Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44117 ZAR / THB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,175 (57,064 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)