Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43057 ZAR / THB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 31,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,619 (43,243 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (about 1 hour ago)