Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.654 ZAR / SAR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 30,012 (﷼ 8,213) in Khamis Mushait.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)